Donate to Monarch Watch

Giving in Support of Monarch Watch

Thank you for your interest in supporting Monarch Watch! The easiest way to make a tax-deductible donation is to do so via the KU Endowment Association (they manage our donation fund and provide tax receipts). Since they manage several funds here at the University of Kansas, just make it clear in any communication that you want your contribution to support Monarch Watch. 100 percent of your donation will go to Monarch Watch; none of it will be used for KUEA operating expenses. Donations may be made online, by phone, or by mail.

You now have two gift options: (1) the Monarch Watch Fund where your unrestricted gift may be used by Monarch Watch in support of the program as needed or (2) the Monarch Watch: Chip and Toni Taylor Professorship Fund where your gift will be invested in an endowment to perpetually support a professor/scientist at KU who will also serve as the Director of Monarch Watch. Please see Chip's announcement about the future of Monarch Watch for additional information about the professorship.

To make a donation or ask questions about gift options, gift planning, endowed funds, employer matching programs, etc. you may contact:

Conor Taft, KU Endowment

To donate online with your credit card (securely and privately), please use this link:

Give Now in Support of Monarch Watch (

Just make sure that the form indicates "My gift will benefit: Monarch Watch" (you can include this in the special instructions field as well) so that your gift is properly directed.

If you would rather mail your donation, please make checks payable to Monarch Watch and mail to:

Gift Processing Department
KU Endowment
P.O. Box 928
Lawrence, KS 66044-0928

FOR CANADIAN DONORS: Please note that donations via credit card will be made to the KU Endowment Association and the Canadian government will not permit you to declare it as a tax-deductible donation. However, if you write a check, make it payable to the University of Kansas (with "Monarch Watch" in the memo field) and mail it to KU Endowment at the address above, the Canadian government will let you claim the donation on your taxes. KU Endowment will send the donation receipt and a copy of your check to the University. The University will furnish the verbiage needed for your government to recognize the donation as tax-deductible and forward the receipt and letter to you.

Thank you again for your continued support!

All material on this site © Monarch Watch unless otherwise noted. Terms of use.
Monarch Watch (888) TAGGING - or - (785) 864-4441